HOW ARE WE
SERMON REFLECTIONS & OVERVIEW
“The Day of Different Responses”
Palm Sunday, April 5, 2020
- This is going to be a Holy Week like we’ve never experienced before …
- How could so many people scream in praise for Jesus on Sunday, and yet, be yelling for His death by Thursday?
Take Note of the different Palm Sunday responses:
- It was a day of JOY
- It was a day of BETRAYAL
- It was a day of TEARS
- A parade is sometimes a nice way of simply saying, “We’re done with you!”
- On Palm Sunday, people were drawn to Jesus because of his:
- Don’t forget! On Sunday, April 5th there will be “Drive-Thru Communion” in the church parking lot from 11:30-12:30. Pastors Jeff & Dan will be in gloves and masks to serve you and pray with you!